Making Sure everything is covered.
Referencing is out sourced to a specialist agency experienced in obtaining usually the following information in order to proceed with any letting:
- Confirmation of Employment and earning
- Credit search
- Character references including previous Landlords/Agents
- Previous addresses
- In certain circumstances a Guarantor may be required
- Photo ID will be required either a Passport or Driving Licence with a photograph
Tenant Fees Required:
- Tenancy Agreement fee of £75 inc. vat
- Administration fee of £90 per applicant inc. vat
- Check In fee of £60 inc.vat
We do not charge ANY renewal fees to Tenants. That means NO extra fees to pay when you extend a Tenancy.
Property Rentals is a member of a redress scheme provided by The Property Ombudsman
Property Rentals is part of the National Federation of Property Professionals Client Money Protection Scheme.